Monday, August 12, 2013

BICOL Express Road Trip

Every month of September,  I together with my husband and if times permit including the children as well we visit " INA" Our Lady of Penafrancia. Either before or after  the feast day, because I could pray solemnly. I started this devotion September of 2007, my first time to visit Naga City. So after visitng INA,  visiting Chef's Doy place is always next to our itenirary. I learned to cook TINOLANG MANOK using melon from him instead of papaya or sayote and my family loves it, the sweetness of melon make it heaven for the kids.


                                            Chef's Doy - Magsaysay Avenue, Naga City



                                                          The famous Bicol Express
                                                Chicken Inasal serve  with Laing, a good match

If the kids is with us we usually stay at Villa Caseres Hotel for an overnight stay but if its just my husband and I,  its a 24/7 driving (alternately) to save time and money. This is are yearly road trip that we truly enjoy. A visit to UGU BIGYAN place in Tiaong, Quezon is a break from our long driving Bulacan-Naga-Bulacan. Ugu Bigyan is a known potter here in our country and we love his work.

                                  
                                    WE have this one at home already, a bday gift from my husband

Ugu Bigyan: Potter's Garden
490 Alvarez Village , Brgy Lusacan, Tiaong, Quezon
Call + 63 (42) 545-9144


This is a very late post(2 years ago), next month its Ina's feast day and I will share my visit with you.

Magandang Umaga Po !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment