Monday, August 12, 2013

Kapangpangan's Best (part 1) - Prado Farm


I love food and I love country living. I am a legit "PROBINSYANA".

Pampanga is know as the "Culinary Center of the Philippines". Pampanga cuisine is highly regarded as one of the best cuisine in the country. Prado farm is a five hectares property owned by artist Reimon Gutierrez. The entire prado farm is a huge junk of art.

I enjoy their food, the place and most specially the farm. My husband used to raised piglets together with my mother-in-law for quite a long time. Just like Reimon parents my parents-in-law never threw anything away, the reason my family and all of my husbands siblings have a lots of old things that we make useful. Our home is a living example that frugality is character by old people (lolo, lola, lolo sa tuhod, etc) that benifits us younger generation( i will post it soon). PRADO FARM is not for everybody. If you have a deep appreciation of country living, need to take your time to slow down - you will definitely enjoy the farm.

 The main gate is made of propane tanks. Prado farm used to be a warehouse for LPG tanks


                                              We enjoy the pedecab ride
                                                                 The Library


                                      My husband enjoying his discussion about pig with Reimon










                                                         The kitchen
                                             The blue house were we eat our snack

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment