Monday, November 25, 2013

Earth Kitchen - Country feel in the City

“Country things are the necessary root of our life - and that remains true even of a rootless and tragically urban civilization. To live permanently away from the country is a form of slow death.”
Esther Meynell




Plants, woods, birds are the things that truly relaxes me. OUr home is an example wherein wood, plants and birds is everywhere. Every morning birds are in my kitchen, in our living area, in the garden, everywhere............... In the city I just put small plants in the terrace (space is limited here) and spread birds food to attract them, i have some visitors once in a while.....

My husband and I visited Earth Kitchen for a light snack which  is a break from the usual restaurant set up in the city. Now you do not need to go to Tagaytay, Pampanga, Laguna to enjoy country like ambiance.

We were surprise by the door, we just stare at  it for a while because we do not how to open this wonderful wood door (i wanted one). Its was a revolving door after all.

 
 It is surrounded by garden and BAHAY KUBO which totally complete the country side feel

The plants and bright surrounding "feels like home"








I am trying very hard to eat and prepare healthy food not just for me but for the whole family. At Earth Kitchen healthy food is what will you get plus a bonus of a very relaxing atmosphere

SHRIMP SPRING ROLL
shrimp wrapped with mixed greens and cilantro plus hoisin sauce on the side



CALAMANSI JUICE
freshly squeezed calamansi 
  
While waiting for our food my husband seems to enjoy selfie pictures



SAMPLE MENU
all servings are good for two person
 
All the ingredients are organic


Lately, I have been more conscious with the food I eat and prepare for my family. It is a relief to see restaurant offering healthy food growing here in the city.  I will definitely come back here at Earth Kitchen.


Maraming Salamat po!!!!!!!!!




Earth Kitchen
Lot 10 B9 Katipunan Ave., White Plains, Quezon City
Open for Lunch from 11am to 3pm
Open for Dinner from 6PM to 11PM on Tuesdays to Sundays
Contact Numbers: (02) 577-9138; (02) 961-0572; (+63) 917-584-3278
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheEarthKitchen
Credit Cards: Accepted
Reservations: Recommended for big groups


No comments:

Post a Comment