Thursday, November 21, 2013

OUR KITCHEN - Where East Meets West

A restaurant is a FANTASY - a kind of living fantasy in which diners are the most important members of the cast

-Warner LeRoy

We are regulars here in Benjo and Damien's CAstle- OUR KITCHEN. What makes me, my family and friends love the place it's because we feel important there. Just like in a broadway show their restaurant is the theater and we are the most important of the cast.

The Lead Actors  (My family)


The supporting actors (my friends)




 The LEAD STAR of the show - THE FOOD


SPARE RIBS - my old time favorite


Fresh Salad with tuna and olive

Calamares

BULALO (my new favorite) with special sauce and veggies

white pizza (my childrens and friends favorite)
I am not a pizza person but it tastes good that's why its one of the many best seller in the place

 Baked mussel
I always order this to pair with wine or beer

Ice tea with pearl and beer


 Chili Oil
we always have it in our table



Overall, OUR KITCHEN serves respectable line of dishes and the affordable price is a bonus. The food is fantastic and since I am a regular there was not a single item that I did not enjoy and service was fast. Another COOL BONUS  here is the place, as if I am home. Me and my friend can stay here until closing time not feeling guilty because that's what it is here- HOME, RELAX..........

NOt to compare but since the first time we eat here I miss the  original Meycauayan best restaurant that's no longer around - The GArden in  Calvario, Banga REstaurant and  Olimars Restaurant in Banga. All we can see right now are fastfood restaurant, its everywhere.

 Thanks to OUR KITCHEN - now we have our very own in Meycauayan City, Bulacan.

Our Kitchen
Esperanza Mall
Calvario, Meycauayan, Bulacan

OUr Kitchen
Bocaue Branch



Maraming Salamat Po!!!!!

1 comment: